Sunday, April 10, 2016

Arduino my buddy

I was one of those engineering students, who was hatred programming always.I used to say that there is no place for programming in an electronics engineers life.I have done a number of electronics projects before but never tried to code a microcontroller.So I always find happiness in doing wiring simple 555 multivibrator stuff.I always  by-hearted codes for exams.I didn't even try to understand, because I always believed that I can't never do programming myself.this is not my job.
      
                Then one day I got an arduino. Things changed after that.Even I too programmed a microcontroller from my heart not by-heart.I can't explain my feeling when the LED started blinking when I programmed the arduino first time.The most interesting thing which I felt was there is no need of knowing registers and all in arduino.I will call it as programming the pins.

                Even after completing my exam on microcontrollers and microprocessors I don't understood what they mean by i2c? ,what is uart?,what is spi?,actually I managed to pass those papers like all other students by simply reading text books and write those exact words in my answer sheet.when I started playing with arduino I started to learn things in different way other than text books way.
               Even now after completing by engineering course I am not happy with the way that curriculum running.Most of the students manages to get good GPA ,but majority goes to IT field or to banks.The cause is that even after completing their engineering in electronics they are not able to apply it,because they don't know what it is.
           If I don't get my buddy arduino,now I may be working as some IT professional.I am always thankful to arduino for giving me a chance to live as an electronics engineer after my engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment